Advisor Due Diligence
Plan Advisor Search and Due Diligence
Many plan committees are asking
- Is this still the right advisory firm for us?
- Does our advisory firm demonstrate value for the fees that are charged?
- Does the team assigned to our account offer comprehensive holistic retirement plan services?
- Is our advisory team growing and evolving along with us?
- If asked, can we justify our selection and maintenance of the firm we have in place?
Our process can help you understand the differences between advisory firms, benchmark their services, or help you select a new firm. Just as you periodically validate the services and fees of your retirement plan vendor, the new regulations spotlight the need to review your advisory team from time to time.
If you would like to validate the fees of the service providers, we have the database and a structured process to prepare that for you.